Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need some help with LAN, please?

Hi!


Some weeks ago a company was providing my family and I internet connection, our TV channels etc. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiscali_TV )


It was DSL, broadband connection.


Now we are not paying for it since May, and I have a LAN connection which a whole buiding is using. I still have the same antivirus, and kept the same settings in windows, but there are some problems now:


- I can't reset my IP


- Downloading softwares, P2P softwares (like Limewire) are downloading with 0 kb/s


- Online games like Counter Strike or S.W.I.N.E are not working either. (Ex; for CS I get "Could not connect master game server to retrieve sever list" error message)





What should I do?





I hope I weel explained the question 'cos last time I was asking it differently, and many people misunderstood it.





Thanks for any help or advice !





P.S.: When our company had "technical difficulties" and TV-internet was not working we used the LAN connection (we always had it) and the problems were the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting