Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there any way that I can pay dsl providers to install dsl in my area?

I can't get dsl in my area and I only live 10 miles outside of the town. I only live 5 miles away from a community that has roughly 500 or more people and they don't have highspeed internet either. The nearest town that does have high speed internet doesn't have many more people if not the same. Also our community is in the center of 3 fiber enabled towns so it seems that we would benifit the internet company if they came into our area. I'm pretty sure that if someone told us how much it would cost to bring dsl in our area the community would pay for it to be brought into my area.
Is there any way that I can pay dsl providers to install dsl in my area?
give them time.. they will eventually get it there.
Is there any way that I can pay dsl providers to install dsl in my area?
If you want high speed, for the time being, you would probably have to go by satellite. Doesnt matter where you are as long as you have a clear view of the sky south of you.


Helps if you already have a dish for cable programming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting