Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need help with a wireless network adapter.?

I had to completely reinstall Windows and all the programs on my dell xps m1530 laptop. Now, when I try to connect to the internet, it says, "this computer does not have a wireless network adapter installed and configured." The internet used to work and now it doesn't. I was previously using a linksys router and now I can't get internet on my laptop. Is there something I can download somewhere? I don't know what to do. I have said exactly what it told me.
I need help with a wireless network adapter.?
you need to install wireless NIC drivers in your computer
I need help with a wireless network adapter.?
call dell and say that you need a wireless network adapter re-installed. until then use a wired connection
Reply:Get the network drivers from Dell.





Link Here http://support.dell.com/support/download...

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting