Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My default username and password (admin) do not work...please help?

I am having trouble logging onto my wireless router page, and am told to just reset the router, but am concerned about having to re-install because I don't have a disc for my wireless adapter. Is there a way to retrieve the username and password without having to reset it?
My default username and password (admin) do not work...please help?
if you reset a router, You don't have to install it again..





It just resets the settings.





Also, every piece of software is available online.
My default username and password (admin) do not work...please help?
seems like you wanto hack someone else's router haha





If you don't have the disc you can download the driver for that router from its official website.





Besides that I think there's no option to retrieve passwords
Reply:Resetting the router will not uninstall your network adapter on your computer.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting