Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Accessing Xbox Live?

Ok, I have a wireless internet connection to my Macbook and use that as bridge. I connect my Macbook to my Xbox 360 via ethernet cable. Now I can't use the automatic settings and I've gone through 10 google pages of guides, and still can't seem to get it to work. I can pass the IP address, but it fails at DNS. I have a linksys router if that's any help. Please don't search google and post the first guide you see, I will give the best answer to whoever can help me fix this. Remember, it fails at the DNS so DNS is the problem. And I'm not spending $100 on the adapter when a $250 wii comes with built in internet.
Accessing Xbox Live?
Try connecting the Xbox to the router using an ethernet cable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting