Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need help with installing wireless drivers on Ubuntu!!!?

I have recently downloaded Ubuntu on my desktop computer and I need help getting the drivers to work with my Linksys wusb300n. I installed ndiswrapper and I have the drivers on my computer for it but how do I install them? I really need help!
Need help with installing wireless drivers on Ubuntu!!!?
I'm not on my Ubuntu machine at the moment, but I suggest installing the package ndisgtk. It's a graphical interface for ndiswrapper that will guide you through driver installation. You need to enable Universe in software sources, because this package is not officially supported by Canonical.





If you're still having problems, use an IRC client to connect to irc.ubuntu.org, and join the channel #ubuntu. The people in there are very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting