Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to configure my Dlink 624+A wireless and every time keeping telling me the page cannot found?

i have Dlink 624+A wireless access point and i want make username and password in configuration but i connect the cable with WAN port and try to enter My Internet Explorer and write 192.168. 0.1 and press enter and there is nothing happened just keeping telling me the page cannot found .


please help me what can i do ?
I want to configure my Dlink 624+A wireless and every time keeping telling me the page cannot found?
HEY MAN IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT A WIRELESS ROUTER YOU HAVE TO GO START CLICK ON RUN AND TYPE IN CONNECTION IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I PREFER YOU CALL THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE ROUTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting