Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I remove my old broadband connection prompt?

I'm on a wireless network, but still have the old connection for the previous "broadband Connection" network installed. Even If I pick the Wireless Network to connect to, I intermittently get the prompt for "Broadband Connection" which of course is not hooked up, and causes me to have to close the prompt. How can I remove the former "Broadband Hookup" to the network? Thanks
How can I remove my old broadband connection prompt?
Right mouse click on My Computer%26gt;select properties%26gt;Hardware%26gt;Device Manager%26gt;network adapter


On the network card model, right mouse click and select disable.


If you want to use it back, follow the same procedure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting