Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Internet help?

i lost my internet access





i have cable modem


it says network is disconnected and we need to plug in adapter


BUT ITS PLUGGED IN


and all the other computers in the network (this one, too) have internet access


except for my computer





i already plugged the line into different hubs in the modem, still doesnt work


there's no hardware confliction


my brother doesnt care, so he's not calling comcast for help


its been 2 weeks


and my dad has no clue





HELP???
Internet help?
so what's wrong with YOU making that call ?


Comcast tech support will walk you thru or do it themselves
Internet help?
Modem doesnt have different hubs. Your suppose to check to make sure that the connection is good to your router. Send me a tell on aim if you could i might be able to help soem more


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting