Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to be able to stream music from and external hard drive, and access the music over the internet.?

The whole idea, is that i can copy my music to my external hard drive and somehow connect the hard drive to and Ethernet cable. Then i want to take my nokia n800, and be somewhere else and open up either the internet program or some other user interface and stream the music and play it on the n800. It also needs to be able to run independently from my computer, so that i can go on vacation and leave my computer off and just leave the hard drive and internet modem box and whatever else i have on, and be able to listen to my music on the internet tablet.
I want to be able to stream music from and external hard drive, and access the music over the internet.?
You need to setup a webserver, then run that off of a NAS box, basically what you want is rather costly for a home user because you will need to basically host your own website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting