Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My lap top is not picking up signal from my Belkin wireless router?

My internet was working fine and the signal got interrupted. I restarted my modem and the internet on my desk top computer works fine. My lap top, however, cannot find any wireless signal while I sit right next to the router. All lights on the router and modem are working fine and supplying great connection to the desk top computer. I went to a friend's to see if maybe it was my lap top that wasn't finding the signal but I picked up her wireless signal and several others. So I came the the conclusion that it is my router. However, if the router isn't working how is it supplying connection to the desk top? HELP!!!!!!!

lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting