Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lingo vs. vonage?

I have been useing Lingo ISP phone service for about 5 years now and up until this last month there service has been good but latly there service is giving me so much trouble with calls to Japan.. The main reason I got Lingo was for the calling plan to Asia.


I just was at the Vonage site and see that they now have a calling plan to Asia...


Does any one here have that plan and if so.. How clear are the calls?


Please only answer is you have the Asia plan thru Vonage.





Thank you....
Lingo vs. vonage?
Hi dd,





I thought I answered this but I guess the answer didn't go through :(





Anyways, I "had" the calling plan to Asia with Vonage. Half the time I called the person on the other end would say hello, and it took me about 5 times saying Hello hello hello hello before they could even hear me. Some of the calls were very muffled and filled with static as well.





Which is why I switched to Lingo. Although I don't call to Asia anymore. So, I recommend you go with Phone Power.





Check out their review at http://voip-reviewer.com





Lingo is number one for them, but phone power comes in second!





Best of luck!

azalea tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting