Sunday, March 14, 2010

Help my xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live every 10 min?

i have talk talk isp and have my xbox 360 connected to the wireless router with Ethernet cable my laptop works fine and stays connected but my xbox 360 disconnects i have contacted talktalk and they say they cannot troubleshoot this problem as it is not in there guide lines any one no what to do or have the same prob ?
Help my xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live every 10 min?
Try plugging your xbox 360 directly into the modem if you have cable. Not sure if you can do this with DSL as the PPPOE requirements. If you don't have issues with the connection dropping, then you probably have an issue with your wireless router. If the wireless router is also your modem from your ISP I am not sure what you can do then unless you try using a 3rd party wireless adapter and as maybe you have issues with the ethernet port on your 360.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting