Sunday, March 14, 2010

How can I connect my HT receiver to my network?

OK, I've spent the last 3 hours reading around Yahoo! Answers and other sites and I really haven't found any pertinent information that relates to my issue.





I have a wireless router / modem downstairs in my den. There are 5 computers on my network plus a PS3; They all work great. I upgraded my home theatre receiver to a Pioneer Elite VSX-94TXH... It has a ethernet connection and I would like to use it. Problem is, I would like to know if there's a way to connect my receiver to the router downstairs, wirelessly? I really don't want to punch holes in the walls to create a hard wired network, but if I have no alternative, then I guess I have no choice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks.

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting