Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My lan/wan dont work after connect to internet??

hi, i play warcraft 3 with my friends all the time thru ad-hoc wireless and it works very fine. but after connect to internet using wire then remove that wire, and try to get in to the game with my friends it. i cant. I see the game but it say invalid even when i see it hosted by my friend on the network. Thanks for help
My lan/wan dont work after connect to internet??
It seems your computer keeps trying to use the IP from the wireless AD-Hoc. you can try two things.





Start %26gt; Run %26gt; Type 'cmd" (you'll see command prompt) %26gt; Type "ipconfig/all" to show you the IP information





%26gt; Type "ipconfig/release" (this will release your IP from the previous network settings)





%26gt; Plug in your wired connection





%26gt; Type "ipconfig/renew" (you will obtain a new IP address from the network you are trying to use) if this doesnt renew, next step is restarting with the wired ethernet connected to the NIC.
My lan/wan dont work after connect to internet??
I think you connection is down. Please check your connection, if u used ms.windows. Start-%26gt;RUN-%26gt; type on command line -%26gt; ipconfig. check your ip. If you don't see public ip in U cmd then u wire is not good. But ip u see the public ip then u connection is down. Turn off u computer, and Start -%26gt; Network -%26gt; plese right click on u lan, -%26gt; repair

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting