Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Special Net Send Help?

I know there has probably been lots of questions about Net Send but this is unique for me.





Alright, here's the problem with me. I can send to other people and they can see it BUT when they send to me, I cannot see my message. It shows on their CMD that the message was sent successfully but I can't see it. Is it because of my firewall config?


Oh, and be sure, the parameters are correct. "net send *ip address* message





Thanks in advance.
Special Net Send Help?
It could be your firewall - that most likely.


Make sure the messenger service is running, too.





net start "Messenger"


should turn it on if it isn't disabled through the control panel (under services)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting