Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How much does Comcast High Speed Internet and cable tv cost, after the first 6 months??

I have neither Comcast high speed internet or cable tv, but I plan to buy both soon..How much do both of these services cost, during the promotional period (1st six months), and after??
How much does Comcast High Speed Internet and cable tv cost, after the first 6 months??
WELL IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I GOT THEM BOTH I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH IT WAS FOR THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD BUT AFTERWARD MY BILL WAS LIKE $135 A MONTH. THE INTERNET BILL IS LIKE $50 AND THE CABLE BILL IS LIKE $85. THAT IS IF YOU HAVE DIGITAL CABLE( I ALSO HAVE HBO AND CINEMAX). IF YOU HAVE JUST BASIC DIGITAL CABLE IT WOULD BE SOME WHERE AROUND $115.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting