Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wireless internet dropout?

Well this is how it is. I have an internet wireless modem upstairs in my house and a laptop, wireless computer and another computer and also my computer are connected to it. Ever since around 2-3 days ago my internet on my computer in my room which has a wireless car has been dropping out every 4-5 minutes and not even saying its connected to the interned in the 1st place but it still works for that period. Every time it disconnects i have to go to wireless networks and click on connect. Then the same procedure happens again and again. This problem has never occurred in the 6 months my computer has been connected to the router and also has never had bad internet speed connections. I believe this may have begun since i started messing around with my internet network connections one day and done something wrong. If this is the case, is there anyway i can wipe the connection status from my computer as if it was never there in the first place then re-connect it to the network?
Wireless internet dropout?
my opinion from having a similar problem, it could be the outside cable coming in the house or your modem. The outside cable may have gotten moisture in the line, meaning its worn out. The best solution for that is, have a service tech come over and do a line test to see if the cable needs to be replaced. If it doesn't need to be replaced then your modem needs to be because it's defective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting