Friday, November 6, 2009

Why is my internet so slow?

I pay for about 257 kb/s internet, but i get less than 20 kb/s sometimes on my wi-fi. I use wi-fi and sometimes my computer internet can be fast, but I don't know why I download so slow from websites. The speed also goes up and down, up and down, it's never a stable internet speed? Is it because of my modem?
Why is my internet so slow?
Chances are, you pay for -up to- 256kb/s (257? That must be a typo %26gt;.%26gt;) . You probably get much less, as the maximum is only attainable in a certain area designated by the ISP's lcoation.


Wifi is far slower than the standard speed, depending on what baud you're using. Internet speeds are never stable.
Why is my internet so slow?
It can be tricky...


There was a video out a while back explaining how companies sell you saying you get "UP TO" said speed...





meaning you can get any speed they want to give you at any time....





We have "comcrap" and its fair..but verizon will be much better.





also have someone check your signal strength to see how good it is.
Reply:It is on exchange that you are using. If the exchange that giving you the internet is using alot of people you will be getting slower like inthe early hours from 9:00-17:00. Also dont think about what your isp tells you the line and dont think that wifi what they said is true about the speed.





Any helpfull?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting