Friday, November 6, 2009

Why does my Internet work at times and not at others????

this all started yesterday when my dsl light started blinking on my modem signaling i have no internet. i tried trurning it off and all that stuff but it never worked. then randomly after about 4 hours of not working i just put everything back to normal and it works GREAT and prefectly fine. The same exact scenario happened today too! Do i need a new modem or something? i have my computer in the basment and the phone jack is going into this box that we had installed from verizon (our provider) right into the wall. we also have a linksys wireless router that is wired with the computer and our ps3. thanks for any help guys. could it be the weather because we are having a heat wave here in mass.thanks for any help guys.





P.S i called verizon and they did not help that much
Why does my Internet work at times and not at others????
This **** happens to me too.
Why does my Internet work at times and not at others????
If the light on your Modem is going out, that means you are loosing sync with Verizon's network. Even if there was no PC connected to the modem, the sync light on the modem would be on if the modem had a connection to the Verizon Network. I would call them back.





Ensure it is not the Ethernet or LAN light blinking and is in fact the Internet connection light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting