Friday, November 6, 2009

Moparscape admin...?

Hello everyone.


Yes, I play moparscape (I am a geek, no need to tell me). The server that I earned Admin on is shutting down unfortunately. I was looking for other servers that I can administrate on. I have had a lot of practice and skill as an admin and I think I'm qualified for the position. I work well with people, I'm always friendly and laid-back. I also love to help others. I've thought about making my own server, and have tried many times, but I can't seem to do all the techincal stuff. I know a lot of things in-game but am not a coder. If you have a fun server that is looking for admins, I'd be more than happy to join your team.


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting