Friday, November 6, 2009

Internet Gaming Ping Troubles!?

Im extremely upset by this, so please if anyone has an ideas please help me.


- My internet speed according to Broadband Speed Test


480kbs Download Speed 1473 Upload Speed


- I have CMA Communications cable internet


- I play Call of Duty 2/4 and when in a server my ping is ussally around normal in the morning but in the evening, or all day it could be extremely high. I play on LA servers, which are close to me and still have high ping. 200ping!!! (where i should be getting 40)


- I don't watch videos or play with iTunes when im about to get on CoD.


- Is my internet good enough for gaming or what is my problem :(


- Any help is greatly appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting