Friday, November 6, 2009

Issue: connecting to the internet?

The main desk top computer is connected to the internet just fine, however awhile ago it would not connect and some tech people had my mom do some things to the computer to get it working again and she doesn't know what she did. Now, my lap top will not connect to the wireless internet at all even though it says that I have full signal and am connected. I have tried the unplugging of everything, the repair button, and nothing seems to help. keep in mind, my lap top can connect anywhere else,... I can steal the neighbors internet if i want to but the bars are to low so the connection is slow.





The strange thing to me is, I took the ethernet cord from the desk top and plugged it into my lap top. Internet should work then, but again, it would not.





Recap: desktop main computer works with internet


My lap top works with internet everywhere else with wireless and ethernet.





lap top says its connected to wireless internet , its not.


Plug in ethernet from desk top computer, it still nothing

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting