Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I network 2 xp and 1 vista pc together??

wired and sharing the internet connection.
How can I network 2 xp and 1 vista pc together??
buy an router. conect all devices. setup your router and link it to your internet service provider (follow the instructions feom manual or internet service provider desk) setup workgroup on each computer to be same for example you put yahoo on all 3 computers workgroup. In Windows XP you can change worgroup name from right click on my computer -%26gt; properties -%26gt;computer name - change - workgroup. I will dont change nothing in networks protocol or something else. Setup your router only were is writen WAN and only that because LAN is DHCP by factory and it will give internet addresses for each your network computer. sory for my english. if you want contact me and I can try help you on chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting