Friday, November 6, 2009

Why can't my computer see my wireless network?

I have tried on two computers to see our wireless network that worked FINE yesterday. Now I wake up and it is completely gone.





I've tried:





Restarting/resetting the router.


Restarting computer(s)





But nothing works. When I direct connect via ethernet, it works fine. I also can't get into the settings of the router b/c it asks me for a username and password. I'm not the person that set it up, all I know is the password to use the internet.





Any ideas?
Why can't my computer see my wireless network?
Maybe your PC does not have a wireless network card
Why can't my computer see my wireless network?
ok to login to the router im pretty sure the username is admin and the password is admin


try that it should work
Reply:Is the broadband modem working? A green light should be on or flickering. If not turn off the power to the modem then after about a minute turn the power back on. If the light is now green you should be all set.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bibi Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting